Wednesday 12 August 2009

Basic Wardrobe


So, I tried to clean out my closet the other day, and discovered that I do own ALOT of clothes, and still somehow I feel like I never have anything to wear. Im sure Im not the only one suffering from this problem. So I decided, that what I need is a basic wardrobe. If you have your basics, you can mix and match and go all out with accessories.

But what does a basic wardrobe consist of? Thanks to my good friend, Google, now I know:


  • 3 long-sleeve tees

  • 1 good white blouse

  • 2 dressy shirts

  • 4 t shirts

  • 4 tank tops/camies tops(great for layering!)

  • At least 3 bras (neutral coloured, white and black are always good choices. If you have a lot of white clothing, buy a skin-coloured bra, it won't show)

  • 2-4 sweaters/sweatshirts

  • 1-3 polos (if they fit your style. they are nice for layering with camies)

  • 3-4 pairs of jeans (in different washes/ styles)

  • 1-2 pairs of sweatpants

  • 1 pair dress pants

  • 1-3 skirts, one for formal occasions.

  • 2-4 pairs or shorts or capris for summer

  • 1 sun dress

  • 1 formal dress

  • Lots of underwear and socks

  • 2 pairs of pj's

  • 1 sports outfit/ Tracksuit (if you are athletic)

  • 2 swimsuits ( a cute tankini or bikini and a cute 1 piece)

That is a one long list. Thank God I Already have some of these, or else I would have become broke in no-time. (And the list went on and on with shoes and accessories!)


TIME TO GET MY SHOP ON!!

2 comments:

  1. Den er kjøpt på gina tricot! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har en del av dette, men absolutt ikke nok! Jeg lider av samme "sykdom" som deg; masse klær, men ingenting å ha på..
    SV: Takk!

    ReplyDelete